Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh, no! Not ME!!!



Actually, this is a copy of the video I created by going to this website, and allowing it to use my Facebook info, to create this personalized attack. You, too, can do the same.

After all, if you seek to know the truth, if you don't like be lied to, if you have a compassionate outlook on life, if you prioritize people over corporations, then, you, too, are a part of those this psuedo-Mormon (as convenient) heartless propagandist attacks. It is a badge of honor to be so attacked.

In some ways. But as the video states, he's not just ridiculous, he's dangerous.

Because he broadcasts widely and loudly, and too many people believe he's telling the truth. Because they just don't have time to study what's really going on in the world of politics and power and media.

When I first posted this on Facebook, two of my daughters called my husband to find out why Glenn Beck was attacking me and if I was okay...

After you laugh, think about it. Which side is he really working for, and shouldn't people be better informed, especially in these times.

So, do your part, and spread the word. Or video.

No comments:

Post a Comment